Extraordinary Ability/Exceptional Ability
(We also provide opinions for Exceptional Ability. The rates and document requirements are similar to those for Extraordinary Ability. Please contact our office for additional details.)
Designed to support petitions for O-1 classification, the Extraordinary Ability Advisory Report will qualify the alien as an individual of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletic fields demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim and whose achievements have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation. Extraordinary Ability Advisory Reports are prepared by GEG in collaboration with university professors and other leading authorities in select fields.
Please provide a written indication of the field in which an Extraordinary Ability Advisory Report is sought. It is also advisable that you contact GEG before submitting documentation on behalf of an extraordinary ability candidate in order to ensure that we have an expert available in the area in which the proof of extraordinary ability is sought.
1) Academic Credentials: Diplomas and transcripts (with certified English translations)
2) Curriculum Vitae with detailed descriptions of positions held and job duties
3) Letters of Employment/Professional Reference Letters from Peers with start and end dates, job titles and descriptions of general duties and accomplishments
4) Newspaper Articles, Publications, Conference Presentations/Lectures
5) Evidence of Prizes and Awards
6) Any other evidence of professional expertise that supports the case
7) Certified English translations of any documentation/evidence issued in a foreign language
$400 - 6 to 10 Business Days
$600 - 4 to 5 Business Days
$1000 - 24-Hour Service
(All required documents including certified English translations must be received in our office by 11:00 AM)
All checks/money orders should be made out to Global Education Group, Inc.
GEG procedures and fees are effective February 2008 procedures and fees may be revised per the discretion of GEG management.