Course by Course Evaluation Services
This evaluation report includes the information provided in a document-by-document evaluation along with a breakdown of university level study in terms of U.S. courses, semester credit hours and grades. This type of report is advisable for use in university admission when transfer credit is expected and in professional licensing matters.
- $150 - 10 Business Day Service
- $200 - 5 Business Day Service
- $250 - 3 Business Day Service
- $300 - 24-Hour Service
- $400 - Same Day Service (All required documents including certified English translations must be received in our office by 11:00 AM)
Please submit notarized copies (from US notary public) or originals (for licensing boards) of the individual's academic documentation (with certified English translations if necessary) to GEG with signed application indicating the type of evaluation and service you require and a check or money order for the appropriate fee. CA Board of Accountancy applicants must have their documents mailed directly from the issuing institution to GEG's office address. Original documents received directly from the issuing institution cannot be returned to the applicant.
All checks/money orders should be made out to Global Education Group, Inc.
COURSE-BY-COURSE EVALUATIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL LICENSING
Global Education Group, Inc. (GEG) is an approved foreign academic credential evaluation service provider for the following licensing boards:
Board of Accountancy applicants must submit documentation in sealed envelopes from the issuing university or request that the respective university mail documentation directly to our office.
- Arizona Department of Education
- California Board of Accountancy
- Florida Department of Education Bureau of Educator Certification
- Nevada Department of Education
- Nevada State Board of Accountancy
- New Jersey Department of Education
- Texas State Board for Educator Certification